Why Use Linkfire?
We’re your ESM One Stop Shop! Linkfire’s core business is programmed maintenance to ESM but we understand that managers require more from there maintenance contractors to assist in reducing costs and simplify administration. Other services and extras we offer are:
- Free, no-obligation quotationswhich will include any shortfalls with the essential safety measures requirements in your building, and how to rectify them;
- Occupational Health and Safety audits of your property to identify potential hazards allowing you to manage them accordingly;
- Fire training to assist businesses in complying with their OH&S obligations. We have a selection of training courses available such as basic extinguisher training, fire warden training and evacuation training drills, or we can tailor training packages to your specific needs;
- Design, supply and installation of all emergency evacuation diagrams to meet your specific building requirements;
- 24-hour emergency callout service manned by Linkfire employees who are familiar with your building (just call 1300 669439 for prompt assistance);
- Assisting our clients with the writing of Metropolitan Fire Brigade submission letters in the event of false alarms in which the fire brigade attended and issued an infringement notice;
- Fire penetration rectification including assessment of fire resisting structures, quotations to rectify penetrations, and annual inspections.
- Assistance with council infringement notices.
- Project management of essential safety measures upgrades and repairs from permits to certification.
- Sump pump cleaning: Linkfire can also inspect and clean your buildings sump pump pits as part of our programmed maintenance of your ESM. You decide the frequency of inspection, then leave it Linkfire to do.
- Sump pump repairs & emergency flooding assistance: Linkfire has a dedicated service vehicle with expertise to repair faulty systems. We can also provide portable pumps to assist in the event of emergency flooding.
- Thermal imaging service: Linkfire can provide your thermal imaging photos and reports to assist managers in complying with building insurance company requirements and requests.